- Commodity name: Heavy Duty Industrial Closed Gear Oils
Product grades: 220, 320, 460.
Other grades are available according to customer needs.
Execution standard: Q/SY RH2282-2013
Meet the standard: AIST 224, DIN 51517 (Flender)
Scope of application
▪ Suitable for use in steel rolling mills, ships and other multi-water conditions.
▪ For heavy-duty industrial gear combinations and other gear systems that can cause vibration loads.
▪ For general loads to extend oil life.
Packaging, storage and transportation
▪ Packaging, marking, transport, storage, delivery and acceptance are in accordance with SH 0164 standards.
▪ Packed in 200L drums with a net weight of 170kg and can be packed and shipped according to customer requirements.
▪ The transport process must be clearly marked to prevent confusion with other types of petroleum products.
▪ Storage containers must be used exclusively and stored indoors or in a controlled climate as far as possible, and must be waterproof, moisture-proof and protected from mechanical contaminants.
▪ Use oils of the right quality and viscosity level according to the oil regulations for the equipment, and do not mix different types of hydraulic fluids.
▪ Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves should be carefully cleaned and inspected before use to prevent contamination.
Health and safety
▪ Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, prohibit drinking and keep away from children.
▪ Please protect the environment, packaging and waste liquids should be handed over to a qualified unit for centralised disposal, pouring into drainage systems, water and soil is prohibited.
▪ For additional health and safety information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.Key words:
- Gear Oil
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil