- Commodity name: Extreme pressure worm gear oil
Product grades: 220, 320, 460.
Other grades are available according to customer needs.
Execution standard: SH/T 0094-91 (2007)
Meet the standard：MIL-L-18486B(OS)
Scope of application
▪ For copper-steel paired cylindrical worm gears, including straight cylindrical gears, which are subjected to heavy loads, vibration and shock in transmission.
▪ For use on double-wrapped worm gears, subject to confirmation by the supplier.
▪ prevent local overheating and prolonged operation at oil temperatures above 100°C during use.
Packaging, storage and transportation
▪ Packaging, marking, transport, storage, delivery and acceptance are in accordance with SH 0164 standards.
▪ Packed in 200L drums with a net weight of 170kg and can be packed and shipped according to customer requirements.
▪ The transport process must be clearly marked to prevent confusion with other types of petroleum products.
▪ Storage containers must be used exclusively and stored indoors or in a controlled climate as far as possible, and must be waterproof, moisture-proof and protected from mechanical contaminants.
▪ Use oils of the right quality and viscosity level according to the oil regulations for the equipment, and do not mix different types of hydraulic fluids.
▪ Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves should be carefully cleaned and inspected before use to prevent contamination.
Health and safety
▪ Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, prohibit drinking and keep away from children.
▪ Please protect the environment, packaging and waste liquids should be handed over to a qualified unit for centralised disposal, pouring into drainage systems, water and soil is prohibited.
▪ For additional health and safety information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.Key words:
- Gear Oil
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil