- Commodity name: Medium Duty Industrial Closed Gear Oils
Product grades: 100, 150, 220, 320, 460.
Other grades are available according to customer needs.
Implementation standard: GB 5903-2011
Meet the standard: ANSI/AGMA 9005-E02, ISO 12925-1
Scope of application
Suitable for low and medium speed closed gear transmission devices with tooth contact stress less than 1100MPa (N/mm2).
Packaging, storage and transportation
▪ Packaging, marking, transport, storage, delivery and acceptance are in accordance with SH 0164 standards.
▪ Packed in 200L drums with a net weight of 170kg and can be packed and shipped according to customer requirements.
▪ The transport process must be clearly marked to prevent confusion with other types of petroleum products.
▪ Storage containers must be used exclusively and stored indoors or in a controlled climate as far as possible, and must be waterproof, moisture-proof and protected from mechanical contaminants.
▪ Use oils of the right quality and viscosity level according to the oil regulations for the equipment, and do not mix different types of hydraulic fluids.
▪ Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves should be carefully cleaned and inspected before use to prevent contamination.
Health and safety
▪ Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, prohibit drinking and keep away from children.
▪ Please protect the environment, packaging and waste liquids should be handed over to a qualified unit for centralised disposal, pouring into drainage systems, water and soil is prohibited.
▪ For additional health and safety information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.Key words:
- Gear Oil
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil