- Commodity name: Ultra-low temperature anti-wear hydraulic fluids
Product grades: 22, 32, 46.
Other grades and special cleanliness products are available on request.
Standard: GB 11118.1
Standards: ISO 11158, DIN 51524-3, Denison HF-0/HF-1/HF-2, Eaton 03-401-2010, Cincinnati P68/P70
Scope of application
▪ Suitable for hydraulic systems with working temperatures from -30 to 120°C and working pressures up to 14Mpa.
▪ Particularly suitable for mobile hydraulic equipment such as excavators, loaders and bulldozers where the operating temperature is between -30 and -18°C.
▪ Particularly suitable for wind power hydraulic systems with wide temperature requirements.
▪ Particularly suitable for precision CNC machine tool hydraulic systems equipped with intermittent servo valves and sensitive to changes in system deposits and viscosity.
Packaging, storage and transportation
▪ Packaging, marking, transport, storage, delivery and acceptance are in accordance with SH 0164 standards.
▪ Packed in 200L drums with a net weight of 170kg and can be packed and shipped according to customer requirements.
▪ The transport process must be clearly marked to prevent confusion with other types of petroleum products.
▪ Storage containers must be used exclusively and stored indoors or in a controlled climate as far as possible, and must be waterproof, moisture-proof and protected from mechanical contaminants.
▪ Use oils of the right quality and viscosity level according to the oil regulations for the equipment, and do not mix different types of hydraulic fluids.
▪ Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves should be carefully cleaned and inspected before use to prevent contamination.
Health and safety
▪ Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, prohibit drinking and keep away from children.
▪ Please protect the environment, packaging and waste liquids should be handed over to a qualified unit for centralised disposal, pouring into drainage systems, water and soil is prohibited.
▪ For additional health and safety information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.Key words:
- Hydraulic Oil
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil