- Commodity name: Transmission oil
Product grades: 6#, 8#, 8D#.
Execution standard: Q/SY RH 2042-2001 (2009)
Scope of application
▪ 6# and 8# are suitable for fluid power transfer systems in ambient environments.
▪ 8D# is suitable for fluid power transfer systems in low temperature environments (can be used in -40°C environments).
▪ Commonly used in the fluid power transmission systems of heavy-duty trucks, crawlers, loaders and off-road vehicles with hydraulic pitch changers, hydraulic couplings, power mediation pumps, variable speed systems, power steering systems and construction machinery.
The fluid transmission oil can be blended in various proportions and the blended oil is transparent in appearance and has no abnormal performance.
Packaging, storage and transportation
▪ Packaging, marking, transport, storage, delivery and acceptance are in accordance with SH 0164 standards.
▪ Packed in 200L drums with a net weight of 170kg and can be packed and shipped according to customer requirements.
▪ The transport process must be clearly marked to prevent confusion with other types of petroleum products.
▪ Storage containers must be used exclusively and stored indoors or in a controlled climate as far as possible, and must be waterproof, moisture-proof and protected from mechanical contaminants.
▪ Use oils of the right quality and viscosity level according to the oil regulations for the equipment, and do not mix different types of hydraulic fluids.
▪ Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves should be carefully cleaned and inspected before use to prevent contamination.
Health and safety
▪ Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, prohibit drinking and keep away from children.
▪ Please protect the environment, packaging and waste liquids should be handed over to a qualified unit for centralised disposal, pouring into drainage systems, water and soil is prohibited.
▪ For additional health and safety information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.Key words:
- Hydraulic Oil
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil