- Commodity name: Ashless anti-wear hydraulic oil
Product grades: 32, 46, 68.
Other grades and special cleanliness products are available according to customer needs.
Executive standard: Q/SY RH 2090
Standard: ISO 11158, DIN 51524-2, Denison HF-0/HF-1/HF-2, Eaton 03-401-2010, Cincinnati P68/P70/P69
Scope of application
▪ Suitable for hydraulic systems with working temperatures from 0 to 120°C and working pressures up to 14Mpa.
▪ Particularly suitable for mobile hydraulic equipment such as loaders, bulldozers, forklifts and cranes in the engineering, construction, machinery and mining industries where the working temperature is between 80 and 120°C.
▪ Particularly suitable for mobile hydraulic systems for construction machinery that are prone to water ingress and contain copper and silver components in the system.
▪ Particularly suitable for hydraulic systems with a high number of servo and proportional valves.
▪ Suitable for hydraulic systems in forestry, agriculture, shipping and other industries with environmental requirements.
Packaging, storage and transportation
▪ Packaging, marking, transport, storage, delivery and acceptance are in accordance with SH 0164 standards.
▪ Packed in 200L drums with a net weight of 170kg and can be packed and shipped according to customer requirements.
▪ The transport process must be clearly marked to prevent confusion with other types of petroleum products.
▪ Storage containers must be used exclusively and stored indoors or in a controlled climate as far as possible, and must be waterproof, moisture-proof and protected from mechanical contaminants.
▪ Use oils of the right quality and viscosity level according to the oil regulations for the equipment, and do not mix different types of hydraulic fluids.
▪ Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves should be carefully cleaned and inspected before use to prevent contamination.
Health and safety
▪ Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, prohibit drinking and keep away from children.
▪ Please protect the environment, packaging and waste liquids should be handed over to a qualified unit for centralised disposal, pouring into drainage systems, water and soil is prohibited.
▪ For additional health and safety information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.Key words:
- Hydraulic Oil
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil