- Commodity name: Synthetic ester flame retardant hydraulic fluids
Product grades: 46, 68.
Other grades and special cleanliness products are available according to customer needs.
Executive Standard: Q/SY RH 2269-2013
Standard：ISO 12922、ASTM D 7044
Scope of application
▪ Suitable for hydraulic systems near high temperature heat sources or open flames, working temperature -30~120℃, working pressure can be higher than 14MPa.
▪ Commonly used in hydraulic systems for continuous casting coke ovens, foundry forging furnaces, electric furnace welding machines, ladle valve hot rolling mills, slag conveying device presses, etc. in metallurgical, mechanical manufacturing and mining industries.
Packaging, storage and transportation
▪ Packaging, marking, transport, storage, delivery and acceptance are in accordance with SH 0164 standards.
▪ Packed in 200L drums with a net weight of 170kg and can be packed and shipped according to customer requirements.
▪ The transport process must be clearly marked to prevent confusion with other types of petroleum products.
▪ Storage containers must be used exclusively and stored indoors or in a controlled climate as far as possible, and must be waterproof, moisture-proof and protected from mechanical contaminants.
▪ Use oils of the right quality and viscosity level according to the oil regulations for the equipment, and do not mix different types of hydraulic fluids.
▪ Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves should be carefully cleaned and inspected before use to prevent contamination.
Health and safety
▪ Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, prohibit drinking and keep away from children.
▪ Please protect the environment, packaging and waste liquids should be handed over to a qualified unit for centralised disposal, pouring into drainage systems, water and soil is prohibited.
▪ For additional health and safety information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.Key words:
- Hydraulic Oil
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil