- Commodity name: Reciprocating Air Compressor Oils
L-DAC air compressor oil is made from high quality hydrogenated Class III oil and synthetic oil as base oil, with a variety of additives such as high performance compound anti-oxidants, anti-wear agents, anti-rust agents and metal deactivators.
The quality and performance meet the requirements of China Petroleum Q/SY RH2103-2004. L-DAC 32, 46, 68, 100 and 150 grades are available.
● Excellent oxidation stability and thermal stability.
● Very low tendency to carbon build-up.
● strong oil film retention
● good oil-water separation
● excellent corrosion and rust resistance.
This product is suitable for the lubrication and cooling of cylinders and crankcase of medium and heavy duty reciprocating air compressors and large rotary compressors.
● Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves used should be carefully cleaned and inspected before transfer to prevent contamination.
● Storage containers must be dedicated and stored indoors or in a controlled climatic environment.
● Storage containers must be water, moisture and mechanical impurities resistant to entry.
● Transport must be clearly marked to prevent mixing with other types of petroleum products.
Health and safety tips
● This product will not have an adverse effect on human health during use.
● Mixing of water and other oils with other products is strictly prohibited.
● When the product comes into contact with the skin, please wash or wipe it off promptly, and in case of serious problems, please seek medical attention.
● Take care of the environment when the product is in use and when handling the used product.
Typical data for L-DAC air compressor oilsKey words:
- Air compressor Oill
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil