- Commodity name: Anti-oxidant and anti-rust turbine oils
Product grades: 32, 46, 68.
Other grades are available according to customer needs
Executive Standard: QSY RH 2088-2012
Standards: GB 11120 TSA (Grade B)/TSA (Grade A)/TGA, DIN 51515-1, Siemens TLV 9013 04, Alstom HTGD 90 117 V0001 X, General Electric GEK 46506D
Scope of application
▪ Suitable for units with a bearing temperature of 60-95°C and without gear shifting devices.
▪ Commonly used in medium duty steam turbines, low duty gas turbines, water turbines, centrifugal compressors and blowers.
Packaging, storage and transportation
▪ Packaging, marking, transport, storage, delivery and acceptance according to SH0164 standard.
▪ Packed in 200L drums with a net weight of 170kg and can be packed and shipped according to customer requirements.
▪ It must be clearly marked during transportation to prevent confusion with other types of petroleum products.
▪ Storage containers must be used exclusively and stored indoors or in a controlled climate as far as possible, and must be water, moisture and mechanical impurities resistant.
▪ Use oil of the right quality and viscosity according to the regulations for the equipment, and do not mix different types of turbine oil.
▪ Containers, tanks, pipelines and valves should be carefully cleaned and inspected before use to prevent contamination.
Health and safety
▪ Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin, prohibit drinking and keep away from children.
▪ Please protect the environment, packaging and waste liquids should be handed over to a qualified unit for centralised disposal, pouring into drainage systems, water and soil is prohibited.
▪ For additional health and safety information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.Key words:
- Turbine Oil
Friendly Link: Ouneng lubricating oil